Policy applies to your personal information when you visit www.callflowlab.com, the mobile app or use our services through this site and it is not valid for other sites or services that we do not own or control.
The company providing you services through this website as The administrator of personal data is Price International EOOD, UIC 131194611, address Sofia city, Mladost, boulevard”Tsarigradsko shose”, represented by CEO Martin Ivanov Kokalov.
Personal Data Protection Officer: Stanislava Alexandrova Bineva, address: Bulgaria, Sofia, p.k. 1784, 11 Magnaurska shkola str., 3rd floor, office 304, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: +359 879 27 10 08.
We collect personal data only for the purpose of carrying out our activity and process it. We do not sell and do not distribute your personal data. We can share them with our selected subcontractors only when necessary to provide our services as explicitly described below.
We process the following personal data of individuals to achieve the following goals: name and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, main interests. We need this information to be able to identify the person as our own potential customer and offer him the relevant services selected and specified for him.
We'd like to use your email address and phone number, to send you information about our services, promotions, discounts and bonuses, which you can use. We will do this if you give us your consent to receive this information:
Your consent is voluntary and we will not deny you to use our services if we do not have it.
We will not use your contacts to advertise third party products or services.
You can withdraw your consent to receive this information at any time by writing to the Data Protection Officer in any way convenient for you: by letter, e-mail or application.
We process and use only data that our customers have provided voluntarily. This means that each person has responsibility not to provide data to third parties in violation of their rights to personal protection, because we do not have practical opportunity to control whether the customers have given this data to third parties.
We have taken a wide range of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of illegal processing. Personal data are only available to those who need access to perform their work in connection with the provision of services. These people are trained and authorized under the respective way. Our staff is obliged to process personal data with all the requirements of legality, confidentiality, ethics and appropriate use of data.
To provide quality services, we have hired service providers, selected according to their capacity for protection and processing of personal data. Without them, the implementation of our services will not be possible. We use only subcontractors - professionals in the field, through which we provide additional security of your data and to whom we provide only the information needed to perform assigned activities, which include:
We do not provide your personal data to third parties without legal or contractual grounds, we do not sell or distribute them in any other way.
We provide services and allow our website to be used only by persons over 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please seek help from a person under the age of 18 to use our services.
If we receive information that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, we will delete it immediately, unless we are legally obliged to store such data.
Please contact us if you believe we have inaccurately or unknowingly collected information from a person under the age of 18.
We process data while the customer uses our services and for up to 5 years thereafter to prevent the loss of data valuable to the customer and in order to facilitate communication and assistance to individuals in each period of use of our services.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, to check the accuracy of the stored information, to correct or update this information, request that your personal information has been deleted if there are grounds for doing so, as described below. You also have the right to complain, when your privacy rights have been violated. Below is a detailed description of your rights as a data subject:
- you have the right to request confirmation of the processing of personal data relating to you and to request a copy of your personal data as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
- you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted for any of the following reasons: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected; when you have objected to the processing, when the processing is illegal; when the data is processed with your consent and withdraw that consent; when personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller. You may be denied the deletion of your personal data for the following reasons: exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information; to comply with our legal obligation or to carry out a task in the public interest, or in the exercise of official powers conferred on us; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you have the right to request that your personal data be modified if it is inaccurate, or supplemented if it is incomplete.
- you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if this is applicable and there are grounds for doing so, for example: challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data; the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, only the use to be restricted; we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims; you have objected to the processing pending verification that our legal grounds take precedence over your interests.
- you have the right to request personal data concerning you which you have provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
- you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data before the Data Protection Officer, if there are grounds for doing so.
You can address all requests to the Data Protection Officer. In order to be able to provide you with full assistance, please provide us with accurate information about you and specify your request. When exercising your rights, we may request additional information in order to establish your identity.
Please note that when your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their recurrence, we may:
1. impose a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested action, or 2. to refuse or take action on the request.